Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Ahh!

An endless pit of doom! I exit the game because of it. But forget about that, because now I'll review your game.

I just want to tell you how blown away at the job put into this. I actually played the the incomplete version months back and even then, I was impressed. But its twice as cool now that your completed version is submitted to Newgrounds. Awesome! I actually like it enough to put into my favorites!

This Mario game is a real winner. Great job!

Box2D Physics Box2D Physics

Fansinating

No, seriously, I actually thought it was. But I got bored of it pretty quick as there are no objectives or levels to it. I didn't find any major faults in it and seems to work good. It would probably be a good idea to expand on this into a challenging game.

Speed Animation Tutorial Speed Animation Tutorial

Dude, you are Awesome!

Thanks for sharing these techniques, in fact, I feel like trying it out myself. I'm guessing others appreciate the lesson you've taught here ! I've learned a lot! Thanks for taking the time to teach others.

The Legend of Zelda:LOL The Legend of Zelda:LOL

Don't take it too hard

I can understand that you're only ten, but don't think because you're ten gives you the right to have your project not blamed. Okay? I think some of us would appreciate the work you've put into this (perhaps) but you have to realize that there are many others that are better than this, and so the really good games make this one seem like.......not good? I hope you'll do better in future.

About the Flash: Well, the graphics were very simple, almost anybody can do. The gravity kind of bothered me. The music didn't suit the game either.

Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:2 Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:2

well, let me put it this way...

Galatians 6:7
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
You are only going to be hurting yourself doing this!

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Best Sprite tutorial I've seen!

Yah, I've seen other sprite tutorials but none of them mentioned about the easing effect. Awesome! I'm certain to use some of these techniques!
Thanks for taking the time to teach others!

Optimize your Flash Optimize your Flash

Awesome Dude!

This was useful for showing the free programs that were available out there that I wasn't even aware of. They can defiantly help with making better Flash projects a bit easier! Thanks for taking your time to teach others!

The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race